Strategy and Vision
We’re an ambitious bunch
And we certainly can’t be faulted for not dreaming big - we believe that together we can play our part in ...
- fixing inequality
- making a positive impact on the environment
- listening to our customers and getting the basics right
- build more homes, driving up quality, and enabling communities
- improving health and wellbeing in our communities and in the workplace
- giving people opportunities to better their lives
… and are just some of our goals for the next three years.
But these are big issues. And we know we can’t solve them alone. You know the saying – there’s no I in team. We work with the big guys (and the little ones) to get stuff done and make the change we want to see in the world. Local authorities, the government, NHS, Community groups, private developers and more.
And we want to do even more which means palling up with even more organisations and getting stuck in with even bigger projects.
Big goals need a good plan. We’ve split our plan for the next three years down into eight key points:
- Build more homes
- Invest in our homes
- Get really good at customer service create thriving communities
- Create thriving communities
- Make all of our communities more inclusive
- Create a great place to work
- Manage our business to the highest standards
- Climate crises: creating a sustainable future.